Subject: [Leica] Dogs and his owners
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 15:32:55 +0530

Luis,
I don't think so - domesticated dogs can be much more bad tempered and
will bite you easier than tigers! Actually it has been my experience
that the risk of injury with wild animals is much less than the risk
with domesticated ones.
Cheers
Jayanand

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Dogs and his owners)