Subject: [Leica] Facebook Spam
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 15:02:32 -0400 (EDT)

George Lottermoser wrote:

>I find it a strange new means of keeping mildly in touch.
>I'd prefer a phone call or eye contact.

I would too, but my granddaughter's nap schedule dictates the time my
daughter can spend talking on the phone, and she's in Oregon.  She's keeping
touch with friends in the midwest, Hawaii, California and
who-knows-where-else.  I'm keeping touch with friends as far away as Alaska
and family scattered across the continent.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Facebook Spam)