Subject: [Leica] Canon S90
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:02:06 -0500

I've got one.  It is extremely pocketable and takes quite decent
images as long as the light is decent; someone said it has barrel
distortion at wide angle but it is what it is and works well as a
snapshooter.  When I bought it the Panasonic Lumiox GF-1 with the 20mm
1.7 lens was not yet available and today I might have bought that
instead, but for the price and function it is not a bad deal.

==On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 11:47 PM, Robert Meier <robertmeier at usjet.net>

Replies: Reply from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] Canon S90)
Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Canon S90)
Message from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Canon S90)