Subject: [Leica] Plum Island Aerodrome
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 22:04:44 -0400

Thanks Douglas:

They are indeed an odd bunch.  All but two are mostly interested in
experimental aircraft and will be on there way to Oshkosh in Wisconsin soon.

The owner of that 3-rail O-gauge layout has been building it for a few
years and has incorporated many items from his childhood Lionel set,
hence the very old controller.

Jim

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Plum Island Aerodrome)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Plum Island Aerodrome)