Subject: [Leica] Camera as video, MII
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:44:01 +0100

As with stills you need talent for it to work, and they certainly have
talent. There's some more information on their blog...

<http://hurlbutvisuals.com/blog/>

One thing that surprised me was how many people were involved in what was in
essence a 5 minute short. I wonder how much it cost to put together?

Thanks for the link Tina.

Steve

Replies: Reply from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] Camera as video, MII)