Subject: [Leica] BLOG: Too much of a story to just post images...
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 13:46:11 -0700 (PDT)

I was going to do my normal Lightroom image page posting of yesterday's road
trip, but I just had to tell the story. Basically we ended up in the vehicle
about 90% of the time, shooting only about 10% of the time. We ended up in a
virtual no-persons land that was a 4WD challenge in a bizarre world of an
old California mercury and asbestos mine, going from sea level to over 4,000
feet and back down again. At times I worried we wouldn't make it over some
of the washed out areas of the road. Quite an adventure and one I don't
think I'll repeat. And it started out as a hunt for wildflowers!
Enjoy. C&C always appreciated as well as knowing any particular images that
stand out.

http://www.rgaphoto.com/blog
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA