Subject: [Leica] For sale - Summilux-M 50 pre-ASPH. Canon Tilt-Shift 35 f/2.8
From: lightandpower at gmail.com (Austin Burbridge)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 02:55:11 -0700

Lenses for sale by owner.

* * * SUMMILUX-M 50 1:1.4 (pre-ASPH)

Leica Summilux-M 50 mm ?/1.4
http://austin.cinemaminima.com/bin/sale/#leica

-- Built-in lens hood pulls out/disappears into barrel

-- Condition: AS NEW.

Used once (1 roll of film) to test for a project which
didn't happen. By then I had fallen completely in love
with my 35mm Summilux-M ASPH and the few times
I really wanted a 50 I found myself always reaching
for the little collapsible Elmar 50.

So this beautiful glass has languished, in my drawer
waiting for a photographer -- you? -- who revels in
the 50mm look and feel.

-- Black anodized finish.

-- Original Factory Box.
Original Leica leather case. Instructions

-- Verk. Nr. 11 868 - Serial Nr. 3870279

-- Price US $2,000 or

* * MAKE AN OFFER * *

Email Austin Burbridge
<austin.burbridge+lens at gmail.com>

*
*
*

* * * PERSPECTIVE-CONTROL (TILT-SHIFT) LENS

CANON TS (Tilt-Shift) 35 mm ?/2.8 S.S.C.
http://austin.cinemaminima.com/bin/sale/#canon

Perspective-control lens for architectural photography

-- Condition: VERY GOOD. Used only a few times.

-- Includes original Canon fitted hard case with shoulder
strap, and tripod mount in compartment in case.

-- Description http://url.cinemaminima.com/mssqg

-- Price US $600 or

* * MAKE AN OFFER * *

Email Austin Burbridge