Subject: [Leica] older Kodachrome image
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 20:06:27 -0500

On 5/21/2010 6:57 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Ken,
>
> Nice color.  What did you scan that with?  Most of my old Kodachromes
> scanned sharper than that.

Jim,

That was with a Nikon 4000ED and Nikon scan software.   Any lack of
sharpness is no doubt due to operator error with the camera.  I don't
remember, but this was probably with a Contax SLR and a 25mm Distagon or
50mm Planar, and before I became "serious" about photography (I always
wondered what that meant).

Ken

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] older Kodachrome image)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] older Kodachrome image)