Subject: [Leica] Vince's Bad Dell
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 20:55:06 -0400

that  icon may well mean that there is a directory problem on your hard drive

don't give up on it yet

it may be revived with Disk Utility or DiskWarrior

ric

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Vince's Bad Dell)
Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] Vince's Bad Dell)
Message from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] Vince's Bad Dell)