Subject: [Leica] 250 Fibreglass Elephants have invaded London
From: neilbeddoe at googlemail.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 22:55:44 +0100

London is awash with painted elephants at the moment. They have been placed
all around the city to raise money to help to conserve the Asiatic elephant.
 The elephants have all been decorated by different artists and will be sold
at auction when the campaign ends in July.  I'm afraid that you will have to
suffer me posting pictures of them until then.

I met these three gentlemen in Jermyn St today:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/nbeddoe/londonlife/elephants1.jpg.html

M9, 21mm Summilux set at 400 ISO because I forgot to set it to 160,

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] 250 Fibreglass Elephants have invaded London)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] 250 Fibreglass Elephants have invaded London)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] 250 Fibreglass Elephants have invaded London)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] 250 Fibreglass Elephants have invaded London)