Subject: [Leica] More walls, shadows, chains and works
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 14:06:46 -0400

I also find that this sort of thing is good for "priming the pump."

There are days when I have trouble seeing pictures. A "project " like this
can get the shutter loosened up and help me see better.

My ongoing project is signs. There are almost always signs to be seen and
photographed.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/Signage/>

Ric Carter
http://cartersxrd.net