Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Pigeon Point
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 07:16:59 -0700

Jim wrote:
"Both are great shots.  I prefer the second one, because it seems to grab
the
eye because of the foreground.
Jim Nichols"

Geoff wrote:
"Very picturesque, Oliver
Remember that spot in number two if you get some dirty weather there!.
Oh wait...... Seems it never rains in southern California.
Cheers
Geoff"

Richard wrote:
"Pigeon Point is in NorCal, or properly, mid-Cal but no one calls it that.
It's between the City and Santa Cruz. North of Bob's Point Lobos."

Thanks to everyone for looking and commenting. The visual effect that Jim
mentions is even more pronounced in the original 2x3 image.

I am not competent to comment on the references to music. AFAIK the Central
Coast runs from Santa Cruz County through Santa Barbara County; the Northern
California Coast runs from San Mateo County to the Oregon state line.

Oliver