Subject: [Leica] FS Leica Glass
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 00:15:31 -0400

> It's a sad story. Bill took the LHSA into the derivatives market -- selling
> shares in Leica glass under the crazy wacked out supposition that
>
> On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 11:32 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at
> rabinergroup.com>wrote:
>
>>> LHSA member and past officer.
>>> Only reason I found myself on the list, was that I saw other LHSA members
>> on
>>> it.
>>> S.d.

Bills  been the editor of the Viewfinder for a decade transforming it to a
great magazine but it was ok before.
I had subscribed to it and found I had just joined the LHSA.
The first and only group of any kind I've ever joined.
Back from the airport I opened my first issue and saw they were having a
meeting in Denver. I'd just been at a layover in the Denver airport saying
that that's where I was going next vacation. It looked great out the window.
The big picture window at the end of the hall.
So I went. And I liked it. Loved the Stanley Steamer stuff and the people.
Loved getting the inside story on the Leica happenings.
Loved the Rocky mountains. Thank god no raining fire from the sky.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner