Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Elmarit-M E46 90mm latest version
From: alex at zabrovsky.org (Alex Zabrovsky)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 20:55:31 +0200

Elmarit-M 90mm, latest version (with retractable hood)
Includes both original caps and pouch.

Pristine optics, operation.
In regard of cosmetics, there is a small nick of about 1mm in size at
the edge of the barrel ring close to the mount. Obviously no relation to
functionality, all other cosmetic-related condition is really mint.
The lens was barely used (I wish I could be less lazy to use this
optical gem more often).

I'm shrinking down my Leica gear to the minimum of single camera/lens
that I use most because of after 12 years of photo addiction I'm
switching to another passion (mountain biking).

Price 760 US$ which includes EMS shipment to Europe/US (fully insured
and online trackable).
Payment by Paypal (adds 3.5% to cover Paypal fees)