Subject: [Leica] [IMGS] An abandoned train station
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 19:30:36 -0400

> Hello,
>
> Last weekend I visited an abandoned train station near Paris. It was
> interesting. A few photos:
> http://boklm.eu/b/log/photos/urbex/gare-du-champ-de-mars.html
>
> It's been some time since I posted photos on this list. Here is also a
> few photos I posted recently on my website.
>
> Berlin :
> http://boklm.eu/pg/berlin_201004.html
>
> Montmartre :
> http://boklm.eu/pg/montmartre_200907.html
>
> Paris, in B&W :
> http://boklm.eu/pg/walking_paris_s2009.html
>
> Nicolas

great shots and this whole scrolling down the page thing with picture like
that is where peoples heads are at nowadays.
Blog like.
Your friends face on the spiral staircase did not hit the focus.

They are about big enough but I think in my layout when I do it I'd have to
shots get a bit bigger when you click on them to get them on a separate page
with further info.
This first shoot you have here is all about shadow detail. Shadows falling
into gamut. Or not.
Me with my shiny perhaps just a tad contrasty screen on my pro Macbook Pro
I'm wondering if I'm not seeing stuff others are. Or if you have too much
stuff in large near black areas which are to prone to disappear for anyone.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner