Subject: [Leica] Got a plug for 40-yeara-old work
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:52:27 -0600

ricc at embarqmail.com writes:

> that's EXACTLY what i did while scanning them
>
> On May 11, 2010, at 8:00 PM, Ken Carney wrote:
>
> > Great photos, especially of Bonnie. I'm going to watch Vanishing Point
> > again tonight.

Great website and tribute!

WRT Vanishing Point, the ending won't change: Kowalski's Dodge still becomes
a Camaro just before hitting the dozer's. It never does.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Got a plug for 40-yeara-old work)
Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Got a plug for 40-yeara-old work)