Subject: [Leica] IMG Opinions
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 13:37:12 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 11 May 2010  Bob Adler <rgacpa at yahoo.com>wrote:

>I sure would appreciate opinions on which of these two variations of a
>recent Big Sur photo you like best. If you want to share why, that would be
>very helpful too.

>http://rgaphoto.com/2010-05-07-Big-Sur/index.html

>Thanks very much in advance,
>Bob
I like both pictures, but the first one is my preference.  The second seems
more about the wonderful clouds, but it gives me a nervous feeling because
my eye goes back and forth from the clouds to the rock textures, and back,
never resting.  Whereas, the first shot (with less sky and that little bit
extra sea) calms me.  I could happily look at this version for a long time.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee