Subject: [Leica] PESO: Onward Christian Farmers/Retina
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:04:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 9 May 2010 "Jim Shulman" <jshul at comcast.net>wrote:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/christian+farmers+sm.jpg.html

 >Retina IIa (that needs a rangefinder adjustment), Efke 25

 >Jim Shulman
>Wynnewood, PA
That arm and hand on the left intrigues me.  Was there a matching guy over
there?
BTW, I have the address of a good place for Retina repairs.  They fixed mine
beautifully after I tried to do it myself  (and had the film advance gear
rack get out of synch).
My IIa came back focusing perfectly and with the lens cleaned inside and out.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee