Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 44, Issue 350
From: bs.pearce at cox.net (Sue Pearce)
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 16:34:35 -0500

> A friend of mine had a Maine Coon - HUGE - largest domestic cat I've
> ever seen.

Unbtil yesterday we had four, now only three. The Ragdoll cats are said to
be bread from main coons, starting in Los Angeles. We once had one from the
LA area that displayed the same characteristics before there were ragdolls,
so it's possible.

They are by far the best cats possible, especially the males.

Bill PEarce