Subject: [Leica] IMG: An egret takes his supper
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 00:15:06 -0400

Friday,  a most beautiful day, found me on a long walk with my lady and our
son in Manor Park in Westchester, NY, on the shores of the LI sound. Found
this (not a flower):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/toast+eatin_+bog+man/Friday+Flowers_003/

Nikon D40x w/ AF Nikkor 70-210mm D handheld at 210mm (this lens is manual
focus only on the D40, thus some of these, especially since they're cropped
and blown up to give you smelt consumption [or herring perhaps] in all its
glory, are not as sharp as they ought to be.... alas).