Subject: [Leica] bragging, thanks and FS
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 13:30:29 -0400 (EDT)

Bragging: Blue Wing Gallery http://www.bluewinggallery.com/ in Woodland CA
has scheduled a solo exhibit of my photographs for April 2011.

Thanks: This would not have been possible without the thoughtful and
generous support of many LUGgers, y'all are the greatest!

FS: What this means is that in the next year I'll need to frame about 30
prints for gallery display, and more significantly, PAY for framing about 30
prints, so if anyone is interested in prints of my photos at pre-exhibit
prices THIS WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD TIME TO BUY!  Prints I have available
include these:

http://wildlightphoto.com/about

with humblest thanks,

Doug Herr