Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 50mm Summarit 1.5, VC 15mm 4.5II, Leica SF-20 flash., VC 15mm viewfinder.
From: khc1013 at gmail.com (Anthony Kwan)
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 17:46:19 -0500

Up for sale.

1. Leica 50mm Summarit 1.5. Come with series vi filter adapter, hood,
m-mount adapter, and UV filter. The hood is hard to get on but it works.Some
cleaning marks on front element. No affect on image. See sample image here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/khc1013/tags/leica50mmsummarit15/
$300 shipped

2. VC 15mm heliar II 4.5 M-mount. mint or as new. Come with box, paper and
original front and rear cap and a UV filter. $480 shipped

3. Leica SF-20. bought it used. Only taken it out once to test it. Never
used it since then. Prior owner have some black tape on the leica logos. It
left some light residue on it. I didn't care. But if you care, I think
alcohol will clean it off. come with box, battery and a clear plastic
packing back. $80 shipped

4. VC 15mm viewfinder. a light scratch on the front. no affect on
functionality. $80 shipped.

Email off list for pics if interested.

Anthony