Subject: [Leica] Sunsets
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 19:14:48 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Wed, 5/5/10, Lluis Ripoll Querol <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>
wrote:

> In Portugal, from last September
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Portugal/L1010294.jpg.html
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Portugal/L1010295.jpg.html

I like the colors but the crop points on the building just don't work for
me.  The first would balance better if there were a little sky over the top
of the building (which would also clear out those wires or whatever the
trash is at bottom left); the second I think would work a little better if
you tilted the camera up just a bit to get the entire roof on that wall
turret (or whatever that window bulge is called) which would then echo the
other one at left center.  You'd also get a better crop on the foreground
reflection that way, I think.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Sunsets -> R.Clayton)