Subject: [Leica] New Tripod Head + Insult
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 14:42:45 -0700

It is a point and shoot :-) For most people, they adjust two things on the
Leica, focus, and the aperture.

For the wide-open purists, they don't even change the aperture.

For the F8 and be there crowd, they don't even focus.

So how much less point and shoot can there be?!! :-)

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>