Subject: [Leica] IMG: Spring romance, sort of ... Ric
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 15:48:07 +0200

Thanks Ric, you're too kind.
the take I wanted was the pigeons as in #2 with the composition and
background of #4, but they were moving ...
and since I can't talk the language as Doug would, I feared they'd
simply fly away.
Alice and I, and the people around us had a real laugh at my failed
attempt.

Thanks for your nice comments.
Bien amicalement
Philippe in Metz

Le 4 mai 10 ? 14:20, Ric Carter a ?crit :

> the courting dance of pigeons is quite an interesting and pretty
> thing to watch
>
> you spiffed it up with a nice environment
>
> nice work
>
> ric
>

> On May 4, 2010, at 7:57 AM, Jack Maddox wrote:
>
>> Man or beast it makes no difference. Spring has the same effect on
>> all.
>> Great sequence.
>> jack
>>
>> philippe.amard wrote:
>>> It starts here, plus the next three :
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Oiseaux/Paris+Romance-1160128.jpg.html
>>> The four of them taken within 30 seconds;
>>> I never got the take I had wanted though.

NO ARCHIVE

Message from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] IMG: Spring romance, sort of ...)
Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Spring romance, sort of ...)