Subject: [Leica] Question...
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:23:01 +0200

Dear all,

I haven't submitted any work to magazines since 2005 (I was busy with
other projects) and was wondering how you would submit pictures these
days...

The work I'm submitting is the one with the horsemen (you've seen some
of the images), I've divided the project into smaller parts and I'm
writing the synopsis to the article(s) at the moment.

You can see the work here <http://www.tarekcharara.com> - click on
galleries, then on "horsemen of Djougou"

The questions are:

Would you seal the gelleries with passwords to restrict access & give
the passwords to the magazines?

Would you sort the pictures to correspond to the story I want to tell?
(Actually more than one story, depending on magazine) in other words,
one gallery for each story project?

Any other remarks are welcome too!

Thank you in advance,

All the best from the south of France!