Subject: [Leica] Digilux 2 memory card question
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 07:24:59 -0700

To fully appreciate the issues......

The marketing departments of Samsung, Toshiba, et al decide when and for how
long to offer certain memory technologies.  Then it is off to another race.

If you want to be using your Digilux II in 10 years ( or pick another
number), then it is best to buy the memory cards now.  Later they will be
available only through second hand resales.

My wife uses 1 + 2GB cards. So I bought a bunch ( cheaply) before the supply
dries up.  Cost?  About $5 a card.... so 5-6 cards will not break the
bank.....

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Digilux 2 memory card question)