Subject: [Leica] IMG: Our Taiko Group at the Cherry Blossom Festival
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 23:29:49 -0700

It was a perfect day for the Cupertino Cherry Blossom Festival, except for
the mega-allergy afterward. Our group, the Emeryville Taiko has been playing
as the closer show at the Festival for the last 10 years. This year we had a
huge group of players, 27! (I was not playing, as I am still working on my
Tai Chi and photography). One of the players is moving back to Japan (she
said, "I am never coming back" which made Sensei very sad) so we had a
potluck afterward. You can also see the group practice air drumming and
singing the Kuchisaga ("drum sound").

The "Best-of" set: http://5pmlight.com/PICS/2010/EvilleCup-2

The "Interesting only to the people there" set:
http://5pmlight.com/PICS/2010/EvilleCup

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>