Subject: [Leica] I want piano lessons!
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 20:31:58 -0500

Cristiana Pegoraro gave a concert here Sunday.  She played the Moonlight
Sonata, and the Chopin Raindrop among others.  Here is grandson Conor
after the concert:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/20100425_concert.jpg.html

Here he is at Cristiana's master class today - she helped him a lot, esp
with Chopin.  He is playing very well now, memorizes right away and just
needed a little help on the dynamic range.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/20100426_lesson.jpg.html

I could not attend either, so photos are courtesy of my wife.

Regards,

Ken Carney

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] I want piano lessons!)
Reply from pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark) ([Leica] I want piano lessons!)