Subject: [Leica] Tram 3 panel pano
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 14:10:20 +0100

"Charlie Chan" <topoxforddoc at btinternet.com> wrote
>cheap as chips. Oh and the HK MTR is the only subway system I've been on,
>where you can talk on your cellphone >underground whilst moving on the
>train.

Arrgh! I personally hate that. Listening to one sided conversations while
I'm trying to read the paper can be very annoying.
"Hi"
muffled response
"I'm on the train"
muffled response
"I'll see you in 20 minutes"
muffled response
"At the station"
muffled response
"I know"
muffled response
"I know"
muffled response
"I know"
muffled response
"He did?"
muffled response
"He didn't!"
long muffled response
"No! The bastard! He didn't!!!"
muffled response
"Terrible..."
muffled response
"I know, I know"
muffled response
"He did?"
muffled response
"He didn't!"
long muffled response
"I'm here! See you in a sec."

At this stage, my paper reading is in ruins and I'm contorting with
unresolved curiosity. I shall not go to Hong Kong.....

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow