Subject: [Leica] Cafe: Dover, Oklahoma
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 19:32:49 -0500

On 4/24/2010 7:01 PM, Robert D. Baron wrote:
> This is up in the general direction of Crescent, right?  The softly
> glowing light might be from the old Kerr McGee nuclear reactor (think
> Karen Silkwood).<g>
>
> Back in the day (late 1970s oil boom) I represented Dover Drilling, an
> old time outfit that got into crooked hole country as they called it
> around there and lost a rather expensive well.
>
> Nice shot!
>
> --Bob
>

> ==On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Ken Carney<kcarney1 at cox.net>  wrote:
>
>> On 4/24/2010 5:36 PM, Charlie Chan wrote:
>>
>>> Ken,
>>>
>>> Great muted colours. Excellent
>>>
>>> Charlie Chan
>>> Cheltenham, UK
>>>
>>> topoxforddoc at btinternet.com
>>> www.cancer-surgeon.co.uk
>>> www.charlie-chan.co.uk

Yep, toward Crescent on the way to Possum Crotch :).  I had forgotten
about the KM reactor but I did wonder about the tan, with a thunderstorm
and all that.  With the technology today, I don't think are many more
crooked holes or even dry holes, at least for domestic on-shore
developmental drilling.  It's pretty amazing.  Then I look at our
clients doing recovery work in the FSU, where the local time is 19:30 (a
little local humor, very little).

Message from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] Cafe: Dover, Oklahoma)
Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Cafe: Dover, Oklahoma)
Message from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] Cafe: Dover, Oklahoma)