Subject: [Leica] Anyone want a 100mm Macro Elmar f4 for BELLOW?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:38:40 -0400

> I know it's early for FFS but KEH just shipped me the 100 f4
> Macro-Elmar I ordered (if you remember the thread OT: Opinions on
> Leica R 100 F4 Macro Elmar 3-Cam) and it turned out to be the BELLOWS
> version. Their bad. I don't even have a bellows. They're sending me a
> FEDEX return label their cost. The lens comes with the 1:1 adapter and
> is in my opinion in MINT condition even though they rated it UG. If
> anybody wants it my cost was only $334.29 with shipping! Let me know
> quickly or I'll returrn it tomorrow.
>
> Jim Laiird

Hasselblad made a bellows lens, the MAKRO-PLANAR CF F/5.6 135MM
Focuses from one inch to infinity. Which is a long distance away.
All you need a a bellows. Maybe get one from a retired chimney sweep or
organ grinder.
And they stopped making that gorgeous lens a long time ago. And they at the
time I was looking were hard to find. Which was frustrating as all the other
3 thousand dollar Hassy Zeiss glass was going for 5o bucks.
Much more useful than the regular boring 120 macro which I ended up getting.

Get a bellows. I bet they are babe magnets.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird) ([Leica] Anyone want a 100mm Macro Elmar f4 for BELLOW?)