Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 44, Issue 316
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:29:17 -0600

Thank you Tina, Bob, George, Richard, Larry--and anybody I'm missing
for all your well wishes! I'm in Denver airport where we've evidently
had tornados and they shut the aiport down. I'm flying my mom up from
Scottsdale for the opening as it's also her birthday and since they
shut down the airport she had to land in Grand Junction!  So here I
sit and wait.

To answer questions--Bob, Dave Healy and Alain (don't know last name)
do my prints now at RPL (Richard Photo Lab) in LA. They are both
master printers and do gorgeous work. Highly recommend them. Tell 'em
Craig sent you:) The scans on the site are drum scans from the negs,
also done at RPL.

Richard--if you have a 90 Elmarit M you have a Leica lens that could
take that picture! It is out of the camera, no PS. It's a huge cut out
that was on the side of a freeway in AZ. I pulled over, got out the 90
and cracked myself up!:)

Larry--it is highly possible that I will be showing east of the
Mississippi soon. I will definitly keep you and the LUG in the loop!

Thanks again for all the positive thoughts--they're working--the sun
just came out and the Rockies look beautiful!

Craig

Sent from my iPhone