Subject: [Leica] IMG:Nor Cal Spring Starts
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:35:29 -0400

> It was fun working?with the V again, Alastair. Though it took a few days to
> get the film developed, each time I get it back, I figure sticking with
> film,
> for as long as it lasts, saves me about $15k.?I'm?terrified if I?ever get a
> day's shoot back with all exposures?blow... And of course it's much harder
> traveling with film, so if I ever want to take it on a trip, well that
> excuse
> should work :-)
> Best,
> Bob
> ?Bob Adler
> Palo Alto, CA
> http://www.rgaphoto.com

If I set out with my Blads with film I'd shoot color neg.
And slow iso color neg to me is 400.
Though if it was a tripod deal like this I'd bring the 100.
Certainly way less fear of exposure error. No need for bracketing. Way way
more latitude.

Its not like we're saying one film gives a different effect from the other.
All those subtleties get blown away by the presets of the scanner. Then
after that what we do to it.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG:Nor Cal Spring Starts)