Subject: [Leica] OT: Question about GF1/GH1 exposure comp
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:35:20 -0400

I quickly perused my GF1 manual and did not find a way to do what you ask.
(YMMV)

BTW, if you have email you can presumably follow this link to the GF1
manual. The link for the GH1 manual would not be far away:

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electronics/support/Cameras-Camcorders/Digital-Cameras/Lumix-Digital-Cameras/model.DMC-GF1C-K

Is the difference between 1/3 and 1/2 stop that noticeable?

?howard

Replies: Reply from digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird) ([Leica] OT: Question about GF1/GH1 exposure comp)