Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Ocean Beach
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 06:39:24 -0700

Ric wrote:

"maybe tanning will help...

ric"

Vince wrote:

"As a fat man I can testify that tanning definitely helps. Up to a point."

Thank you both for your observation. The chap was actually "exercising" by
alternately putting his right and left feet at a leisurely pace on the 4
inch high border of the parking area but not lifting himself. I give him
credit for at least doing something and having the guts (pardon the pun) to
do it in public.

Oliver