Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF 35mm lux ASPH bouquet
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 00:27:02 -0400

> What does that mean Mark?
>
> what are you referring to?
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser

The stuff dancing around on my screen. Twirling. Stealing all control of my
computer from me ok for just a few seconds but who needs it?

And regret my over directness.

We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For
the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We
repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to
participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and
mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: FF 35mm lux ASPH bouquet)
Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] IMG: FF 35mm lux ASPH bouquet)