Subject: [Leica] Similar photos, M3 and M8
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:42:10 -0700

I really think you (and I) don't have enough information available to
us from and in these images to come to those sort of conclusions.
Scanning and processing as well as the different lenses etc make that
sort of comparison illusory.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design