Subject: [Leica] Leica line of cine lenses!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:20:54 -0400

> On Apr 15, 2010 at 03:37 PM -0400, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>> Well from what I hear people are shooting stuff with those video cameras
>> which fit in your hand and the results appear in Sundance and Cannes.
>
> I was mainly referring to the audio.  Costs money.  Like anything.
>
> The cameras are great, but great cameras alone don't make a good film.
> What
> often seems to be glossed over in the camera forums though is the rest of
> the production.  Sound, lighting, crew, etc.

And a good script.
Its all about a good STORY.
After that it doens matter what media U choose:
Still photos, graphic Comix, guy talking around campfire in summer camp, TV
sitcom, novel, short story.
Elmore Leonard is on TV now!
Justified
http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2010/03/elmore_leonard_talks_ju