Subject: [Leica] Six year old soccer
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:21:51 -0400

Nathan,

Rugby is certainly a more photogenic sport than soccer. But my 6 year old
grand daughter does not play rugby (yet). So what's a doting grandfather to
do?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Soccer/

Soccer is a sport of development and strategy that offers few dramatic
picture opportunities. Certainly nothing like a close play at home base or a
basketball layup. But my experience is skewed since I have played, coached,
and watched the game since I was a young teen. But I do agree that it is a
tough sport to photograph. The best action ALWAYS takes place at the other
end of the field, 100 meters away.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Six year old soccer)
Reply from rickfloyd at comcast.net (rickfloyd at comcast.net) ([Leica] Six year old soccer)