Subject: [Leica] [img] new album cover
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:29:51 -0400

In April of 2009 I shot an album cover for the awesome Industrial
darkwave?/goth?/electronica?/ebm?/triphop?/whatever? band Ego Likeness.
Well, the album, called "Breedless" is finally out, which is good, because
I've been wriggling around like a schoolboy with a secret for a year now
wanting to show these to people.

The CD includes a booklet that has 8 pages of my photos. I'm Very Happy to
see that it's Metropolis Records #1 seller for the week of April 11th, based
largely, I'm sure, on my awesome cover art.

Right this way:

  http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/592316.html

& Phillyist plugged the album and said lurvely things about my photography
here:

  http://phillyist.com/2010/04/13/on_sale_alert_breedless_by_ego_like.php

Keep pushing that shutter, it'll come unstuck,

kyle

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [img] new album cover)