Subject: [Leica] M Lenses on GF-1
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:02:53 -0400

Henning, Have you (or anyone else on here) had experience with the
Panny micro 45-200?  Wondering about its image quality, effective
speed with IS, build quality, etc. Also, I agree with you about the
kit zoom.  It is a great little lens -- excellent image quality and it
feels like quality goods.

Rob

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] M Lenses on GF-1)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] M Lenses on GF-1)