Subject: [Leica] What's in Your Camera Bag?
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:56:56 -0400

As some of you may know, I moderate the "Photographers" community on the
blogging website LiveJournal. The community currently sports about ten
thousand members. We just started a new twice-monthly feature called "What's
in Your Camera Bag?" where we're asking photographers what they carry around
with them,  what they carry it in, and to talk about some bits of it that
are indispensible. In this episode you can see wedding photographer
Charlotte Geary's bags (packed and unpacked) and see just how she manages to
cart a Whole Lotta Stuff around. If you're interested, you can check it out
here:

http://community.livejournal.com/photographers/16546343.html

Kyle

Replies: Reply from pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark) ([Leica] What's in Your Camera Bag?)