Subject: [Leica] Panasonic 20mm lens
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:29:38 -0500

After reading the thread about the Panasonic GF-1 and 20mm pancake lens,
I had looked on the B&H site to see what prices might be - but no lens
in stock.  Imagine my surprise when, today checking a news website, up
popped a banner at the top for B&H announcing that the 20mm lens was in
stock.  Even more amazing, it included other items that I had purchased
- there was my Canon 5D MkII, my Canon 70-200 2.8 IS lens - and other
items that I inquired about, such as the Canon 85mm f1.2.  I haven't
quite worked out how such seemingly specialized items would appear on a
national news site :) but did want to point out that 20mm lens was in stock.

Ken Carney
Oklahoma City, OK

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Panasonic 20mm lens)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Panasonic 20mm lens)