Subject: [Leica] M4-P prices?
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 00:32:28 -0500

Just curious on what a MINT (as in looks like no film was used in it) would
go for? Box,manual included. I cannot see any marks on the body. I know *bay
seems to be $750-$1000 on used without being the special edition ones, but
finding one that's MINT seems to be a challenge. Headed to the LHSA Savannah
shoot next week so may have some luck there as well.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from rhart76 at gmail.com (Roger Hart) ([Leica] M4-P prices?)