Subject: [Leica] The 21mm is a tricky beast.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 10:22:56 -0400

> I got a 21mm Summilux yesterday (sorry Rabs, I've got more money than
> sense).   It's a while since I've used anything shorter than 24 mm and
> I've forgotten how damned difficult it is to use very wide angle
> lenses. People keep getting stretched heads at the corners of the
> frame and annoying things like cars and bits of rubbish keep getting
> into my pictures.
>
> This is the only half decent picture I've taken so far and even this
> one would have worked just as well with a 50mm from further away.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/nbeddoe/londonlife/cleaningup.jpg.html
>
> Oh well, I'll keep trying.
>
> Neil

Thanks for thinking of me but you got me all wrong; I'm going through
nothing but pure envy.
I'll be walking down the street beaming clicking way with a thing like that
on an M9.
Just set it at its closest and leave it there for a few rolls.
F 28 inches and be there.

Anything further away than 6 feet magically disappears; turns to tiny
specks.

Just climb right up to them till you can see their nostril hairs and click
away.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] The 21mm is a tricky beast.)