Subject: [Leica] Image Samples [was Re: Shiny Screen iMac Calibration Question]
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 22:03:01 -0400

> The real compelling question,
> for me, would be,
> how do these adjustments for the screen
> appear on the print?
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser

I find no matter what I do there is a gap between what I'm seeing on the
screen and what I get on paper.
Usually after a few tweaks I start getting stuff coming out just like L like
it in a printing session. After the first image comes out right a different
image then will print right on the money as well if its also in color.  But
changing from color to black and white with the two different Epson printing
interfaces back and forth cam make things confusing. But I do save a working
space. It just doesn't always work.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Image Samples [was Re: Shiny Screen iMac Calibration Question])