Subject: [Leica] OT: Custom tripod collar?
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:10:15 -0400

James Laird wrote:

Doug,

My current configuration is similar to yours. I have the B2-Pro clamp
from RRS mounted to a B24 RRS plate on the vertical arm of the stock
to afix my monopod to my stock. I wonder if they make a clamp that
will mount to the top stock mounting hardware? The problem seems to be
the two stabilizing pins built into the stock hardware. They interfere
with mounting a camera (or clamp?) directly to the stock.
<<<

I drilled a hole in the bottom of the clamp to fit the pin (my shoulder
stock is the model that has only one stabilizing pin)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird) ([Leica] OT: Custom tripod collar?)