Subject: [Leica] Bandhavgarh - 1
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:16:18 +0800

Hi Jayanand,
Thanks very much for these excellent photos. Your in focus shots of
the young male in the dusk are a
tribute to the efficacy of Nikon's auto focus. My shots, although
benefiting from
the D700's low light capabilities have fewer in focus frames as the
tiger is moving
in the dusk. As you know, from my tiger shooting experience with you I
have
purchased the Nikkor 70 - 200 VR II zoom and now ordered the new 2X
extender.
Hopefully these will better equip me for the next time in terms of low
light
focusing.
Keep 'em coming.
Cheers