Subject: [Leica] WikiLeaks-my point of view
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 01:47:29 +0200

Every day I look at the images of the N.Y. Photojournalism lens blog

http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/

I enjoy these great images, even if the reality of photojournalism
show sometimes very strong images not pleasant to view. Personnally I
prefer the photojournalism without too sensacionalist images, but the
documentalist take the image he see. Photography has been a witness
and IMHO our opinion on the list should be oriented to consider the
document as a document.

Some of members of the list are my friends, maybe the write words
could change what everyone of us want to say.

For me is very slow to follow all the messages, I've followed just on
a fast look and after I've do an attempt look to this:

http://upload.pbase.com/kididdoc/some_leica_photographers

looking every face and remembering that behind the messages there are
all a lot of lovely friends and lovely persons.

Please don't comment my message, I will delete all the messages on
this topic

Saludos cordiales
Lluis